Minor girl’s hand chopped off in Patna
Patna: In a dastardly act, some men allegedly chopped off a hand of a minor girl, who was a witness in kidnapping case of her younger sister by them, in the capital city.
An FIR has been registered with Kadamkuan police station in the case on the basis of statement of girl`s father, city police said on Saturday.
As per the complaint, the incident happened late Thursday night in a bylane near Rajendranagar Railway terminal.
The eight-year-old Uzma Aara had alighted from a train from Darbhanga with her parents at the Terminal. She was walking with her family elders in the by-lane when one local goon Bobby Khan and his aides, having alighted from the same train, grabbed her and allegedly chopped off her right hand, the FIR said.
According to the girl`s father Eanual Ansari, a month back Bobby Khan had kidnapped his four-year-old daughter in which Uzma Aara was a witness. An FIR is registered in this connection with Laheriasarai police station of Darbhanga district.
City Superintendent of Police Jay Kant said police were investigating the case.
The girl is being attended in Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH).
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?