Minor girl’s hand chopped off in Patna
Patna: In a dastardly act, some men allegedly chopped off a hand of a minor girl, who was a witness in kidnapping case of her younger sister by them, in the capital city.
An FIR has been registered with Kadamkuan police station in the case on the basis of statement of girl`s father, city police said on Saturday.
As per the complaint, the incident happened late Thursday night in a bylane near Rajendranagar Railway terminal.
The eight-year-old Uzma Aara had alighted from a train from Darbhanga with her parents at the Terminal. She was walking with her family elders in the by-lane when one local goon Bobby Khan and his aides, having alighted from the same train, grabbed her and allegedly chopped off her right hand, the FIR said.
According to the girl`s father Eanual Ansari, a month back Bobby Khan had kidnapped his four-year-old daughter in which Uzma Aara was a witness. An FIR is registered in this connection with Laheriasarai police station of Darbhanga district.
City Superintendent of Police Jay Kant said police were investigating the case.
The girl is being attended in Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!