Misa Bharti booked for violating election mode code of conduct
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad`s eldest daughter Misa Bharti, who is the party`s candidate for the Patliputra parliamentary seat, was on Monday booked for violating the election model code of conduct, police said.
A case has been registered with Danapur police station against Misa for appearing at a road-show without acquiring police permission, they said.
Misa Bharti, who was nominated as RJD nominee from Patliputra in Patna district, was addressing a road-show as part of her campaign for the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI arrests man who forged PM Modi's signature
- Turkey detains almost 300 presidential guards: Official
- SC notice to EC on procedure for unseating lawmaker upon conviction
- Communal clash in Gujarat kills one
- IAF's AN-32 transport aircraft with 29 on board goes missing; massive search operation launched