Misa Bharti booked for violating election mode code of conduct
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad`s eldest daughter Misa Bharti, who is the party`s candidate for the Patliputra parliamentary seat, was on Monday booked for violating the election model code of conduct, police said.
A case has been registered with Danapur police station against Misa for appearing at a road-show without acquiring police permission, they said.
Misa Bharti, who was nominated as RJD nominee from Patliputra in Patna district, was addressing a road-show as part of her campaign for the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- Delhi LG cancelled AAP govt order on compensation by discoms: Arvind Kejriwal
- Bihar flood toll reaches 156, twins born on boat
- Hinduism all about love, faith and intimacy with all: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- Who are you? Watch dog's reaction seeing himself on mirror – Very Funny
- Mother Teresa's canonisation portends more conversions: VHP