Misa Bharti booked for violating election mode code of conduct
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad`s eldest daughter Misa Bharti, who is the party`s candidate for the Patliputra parliamentary seat, was on Monday booked for violating the election model code of conduct, police said.
A case has been registered with Danapur police station against Misa for appearing at a road-show without acquiring police permission, they said.
Misa Bharti, who was nominated as RJD nominee from Patliputra in Patna district, was addressing a road-show as part of her campaign for the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city