Misa Bharti booked for violating election mode code of conduct
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad`s eldest daughter Misa Bharti, who is the party`s candidate for the Patliputra parliamentary seat, was on Monday booked for violating the election model code of conduct, police said.
A case has been registered with Danapur police station against Misa for appearing at a road-show without acquiring police permission, they said.
Misa Bharti, who was nominated as RJD nominee from Patliputra in Patna district, was addressing a road-show as part of her campaign for the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months