Misbehaviour with MLA: 5 railway staff suspended
Patna: Five employees of the East Central Railway (ECR) have been suspended for allegedly misbehaving with Bihar MLA Sivesh Kumar and his wife on a moving train, sources said on Sunday.
Action was taken against four Travelling Ticket Examiners (TTE) and a booking clerk as they had allegedly misbehaved with the BJP MLA and his wife in an AC two-tier coach of the Danapur-Howrah Express on Friday after the train left Patna.
Two of the five were detained for questioning.
Following a complaint filed by the MLA, the ECR set up a three-member panel comprising Additional Commercial Manager - Goods, Additional Operation Manager - Coaching, and Additional Safety Commissioner, Patna, to investigate into the case, sources said.
The probe team has been asked to submit its preliminary report by tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!