Misbehaviour with MLA: 5 railway staff suspended
Patna: Five employees of the East Central Railway (ECR) have been suspended for allegedly misbehaving with Bihar MLA Sivesh Kumar and his wife on a moving train, sources said on Sunday.
Action was taken against four Travelling Ticket Examiners (TTE) and a booking clerk as they had allegedly misbehaved with the BJP MLA and his wife in an AC two-tier coach of the Danapur-Howrah Express on Friday after the train left Patna.
Two of the five were detained for questioning.
Following a complaint filed by the MLA, the ECR set up a three-member panel comprising Additional Commercial Manager - Goods, Additional Operation Manager - Coaching, and Additional Safety Commissioner, Patna, to investigate into the case, sources said.
The probe team has been asked to submit its preliminary report by tomorrow.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today