Miscreants loot Rs 2.74 lakh from Union Bank
Munger: Unidentified miscreants today looted Rs 2.74 lakh from a branch of Union Bank of India (UBI) in Bihar`s Munger district, police sources said.
The miscreants, said to be three in number and wearing face mask, barged into the UBI branch and pointed pistol at the bank employees and forced them to part with the amount before making good their escape, the sources said.
A case has been registered in this connection at Tarapur police station by the UBI officials, they said.
Raids were being carried out to nab the looters, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan