Mobile phone seized from Bihar jail
Darbhanga: Authorities on Saturday raided the Darbhanga divisional jail in the wee hours and recovered one mobile phone, three SIMs of different mobile companies and one mobile charger, Sub-divisional police officer Pradeep Kumar Gupta said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the Darbhanga district jail and seized one mobile phone, three SIMs of different mobile companies and one mobile charger from the possession of prisoners, Gupta said.
Gupta also said that action will be taken against those found guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'