Mobile phone seized from Bihar jail
Darbhanga: Authorities on Saturday raided the Darbhanga divisional jail in the wee hours and recovered one mobile phone, three SIMs of different mobile companies and one mobile charger, Sub-divisional police officer Pradeep Kumar Gupta said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the Darbhanga district jail and seized one mobile phone, three SIMs of different mobile companies and one mobile charger from the possession of prisoners, Gupta said.
Gupta also said that action will be taken against those found guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Child critically injured as crude bomb explodes in Kolkata
- Indian govt signs historic Naga peace accord with NSCN(I-M)
- Delhi HC issues notice to Kejriwal govt on advertisement expenses
- Allahabad: Controversy over bar owner's appointment as Mahamandaleshwar
- FTII students stage protest at Jantar Mantar in Delhi
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites