Mobile phone seized from Bihar jail
Darbhanga: Authorities on Saturday raided the Darbhanga divisional jail in the wee hours and recovered one mobile phone, three SIMs of different mobile companies and one mobile charger, Sub-divisional police officer Pradeep Kumar Gupta said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the Darbhanga district jail and seized one mobile phone, three SIMs of different mobile companies and one mobile charger from the possession of prisoners, Gupta said.
Gupta also said that action will be taken against those found guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends