Modi to welcome Advani`s yatra in Gujarat: Prasad
Patna: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi
would welcome BJP leader LK Advani`s rath yatra in Gujarat
when it enters into the state, senior party leader Ravishankar
Prasad said on Sunday.
"Modi will welcome Advani`s yatra in Gujarat when it
enters his state," Prasad said in reply to a question whether
Modi will be joining the BJP`s campaign at any stage during
Advani`s 40 day-long yatra across the country beginning from
October 11 next.
Other chief ministers of the BJP or NDA ruled states
will also welcome Advani`s yatra during its visit to the
particular state, he said.
The senior BJP leader, at the same time, lavished
praise on the Gujarat chief minister and described him
as an `exemplary` and `outstanding` chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?