Monsoon session of Bihar Legislative Houses from July 26
Patna: The Nitish Kumar government on Monday decided to convene monsoon session of both the Legislative Houses from July 26.
The decision to summon Monsoon session of both Houses of the Bihar Legislature from July 26 to August 2 was taken at a meeting of state Cabinet presided over by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
The monsoon session would be the first big political occasion after separation of JD (U) and BJP. The session is expected to be fiery as indicated by acrimony between the two former NDA partners during special session on June 19 to seek confidence vote.
In another major decision, the Bihar cabinet approved Rs 10 crore for victims of Uttarakhand tragedy. The fund has been made available from contingency fund.
The state cabinet also decided to set up old age homes in all the districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read