Mother, and daughter tonsured, paraded in village
Nawada: A mother and her daughter were
tonsured and paraded through Balupurva village in Nawada
district after her son allegedly teased a girl, a police
Seeking to teach them a lesson for her son`s alleged
offence, some people led by Ramji Yadav tonsured Meera Devi
and her daughter Munni and then paraded them through the
alleys of the village yesterday, superintendent of police
Surendralal Das said.
Kumar had allegedly teased Yadav`s daughter
recently provoking the latter to take law in his own hands,
The victims have lodged a case against 12 people
in this connection, the SP said.
One Fauji Yadav has been arrested while the other
accused persons are absconding.
Raids were being carried out to nab the culprits, Das
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt