Mother, and daughter tonsured, paraded in village
Nawada: A mother and her daughter were
tonsured and paraded through Balupurva village in Nawada
district after her son allegedly teased a girl, a police
Seeking to teach them a lesson for her son`s alleged
offence, some people led by Ramji Yadav tonsured Meera Devi
and her daughter Munni and then paraded them through the
alleys of the village yesterday, superintendent of police
Surendralal Das said.
Kumar had allegedly teased Yadav`s daughter
recently provoking the latter to take law in his own hands,
The victims have lodged a case against 12 people
in this connection, the SP said.
One Fauji Yadav has been arrested while the other
accused persons are absconding.
Raids were being carried out to nab the culprits, Das
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi