Mother, two sons charred to death in Hajipur
Hajipur: A 30-year-old woman and her two minor sons were charred to death when a fire took place in their house in Bihar's Vaishali district Wednesday.
The fire broke out in the house of one Mukesh Kumar trapping his wife Lakshmi Devi and two sons -- Abhishek Kumar (6) and Munna (six months) -- in the blaze, police said.
It was immediately not clear whether the fire broke out accidentally or due to some foul play, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra