MoU signed for DPR on Patna Metro
Patna: The Bihar government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with a consultant - RITES Ltd - for feasibility study and Detailed Project Report preparation for the proposed 30-km Patna Metro railway project, officials said on Tuesday.
The MoU was signed between RITES Director (Projects) Arbind Kumar and Urban Development Secretary S Siddarth yesterday.
Under the agreement, RITES will be required to submit the feasibility report by September 2013 and DPR by December 2013, they said.
In its scope of works, the consultant will be required to identity the mass transit corridors on the basis of detailed traffic demand assessment study, topographic survey, soil survey at 500 meters interval on the proposed stretch among other measures, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet