MoU signed for DPR on Patna Metro
Patna: The Bihar government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with a consultant - RITES Ltd - for feasibility study and Detailed Project Report preparation for the proposed 30-km Patna Metro railway project, officials said on Tuesday.
The MoU was signed between RITES Director (Projects) Arbind Kumar and Urban Development Secretary S Siddarth yesterday.
Under the agreement, RITES will be required to submit the feasibility report by September 2013 and DPR by December 2013, they said.
In its scope of works, the consultant will be required to identity the mass transit corridors on the basis of detailed traffic demand assessment study, topographic survey, soil survey at 500 meters interval on the proposed stretch among other measures, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’