MoU signed for DPR on Patna Metro
Patna: The Bihar government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with a consultant - RITES Ltd - for feasibility study and Detailed Project Report preparation for the proposed 30-km Patna Metro railway project, officials said on Tuesday.
The MoU was signed between RITES Director (Projects) Arbind Kumar and Urban Development Secretary S Siddarth yesterday.
Under the agreement, RITES will be required to submit the feasibility report by September 2013 and DPR by December 2013, they said.
In its scope of works, the consultant will be required to identity the mass transit corridors on the basis of detailed traffic demand assessment study, topographic survey, soil survey at 500 meters interval on the proposed stretch among other measures, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan