MPs` rail tickets: Suspension of officials revoked
Patna: The suspension of a senior divisional
senior Railway officer of Danapur division under East Central
Railway, against whom action was initiated after complaints by
several MPs, has been revoked, a Railway official said on Sunday.
Senior Divisional Operating Manager, Danapur, Adhar Raj
was placed under suspension after several Bihar MPs had on
Wednesday complained to the Railway Ministry about the
problems they faced because of unavailability of A/C first
class berth in Rajdhani Express while travelling to New Delhi
to attend parliament session.
"The Railway administration has revoked the suspension of
Raj yesterday," East Central Railway CPRO Neeraj Ambastha
said, adding that the senior officer has already resumed
Earlier, a delegation of the Federation of Railway
Officers` Association (FROA) had met Member Traffic of Railway
Board, K K Srivastava in New Delhi on Friday and demanded
immediate revocation of his suspension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!