MPs` rail tickets: Suspension of officials revoked
Patna: The suspension of a senior divisional
senior Railway officer of Danapur division under East Central
Railway, against whom action was initiated after complaints by
several MPs, has been revoked, a Railway official said on Sunday.
Senior Divisional Operating Manager, Danapur, Adhar Raj
was placed under suspension after several Bihar MPs had on
Wednesday complained to the Railway Ministry about the
problems they faced because of unavailability of A/C first
class berth in Rajdhani Express while travelling to New Delhi
to attend parliament session.
"The Railway administration has revoked the suspension of
Raj yesterday," East Central Railway CPRO Neeraj Ambastha
said, adding that the senior officer has already resumed
Earlier, a delegation of the Federation of Railway
Officers` Association (FROA) had met Member Traffic of Railway
Board, K K Srivastava in New Delhi on Friday and demanded
immediate revocation of his suspension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price