MPs` rail tickets: Suspension of officials revoked
Patna: The suspension of a senior divisional
senior Railway officer of Danapur division under East Central
Railway, against whom action was initiated after complaints by
several MPs, has been revoked, a Railway official said on Sunday.
Senior Divisional Operating Manager, Danapur, Adhar Raj
was placed under suspension after several Bihar MPs had on
Wednesday complained to the Railway Ministry about the
problems they faced because of unavailability of A/C first
class berth in Rajdhani Express while travelling to New Delhi
to attend parliament session.
"The Railway administration has revoked the suspension of
Raj yesterday," East Central Railway CPRO Neeraj Ambastha
said, adding that the senior officer has already resumed
Earlier, a delegation of the Federation of Railway
Officers` Association (FROA) had met Member Traffic of Railway
Board, K K Srivastava in New Delhi on Friday and demanded
immediate revocation of his suspension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Pakistan's Hafiz Saeed managed the ISIS attack in Kabul that killed 80 people?
- The list of top 10 most valuable football clubs is out – See here!
- Watch Video: BlackBerry DTEK50, the world's most secured Android smartphone
- Unbelievable: Thousands throng daily at Taiwan McDonald's store to see a girl – Know why
- Kusal Mendis inspires Sri Lanka to a 196-run lead over Australia on a topsy-turvy 3rd day