Munda condemns serial blasts in Patna
Ranchi: Former Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Sunday condemned the serial blasts in Patna just before the `Hunkar Rally` of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi there.
"I condemn the act that claimed innocent lives in Patna," Munda said in a press release here.
Munda extended condolences to the bereaved families.
At least five persons were killed and several others injured in the explosions in Bihar capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur