Munda condemns serial blasts in Patna
Ranchi: Former Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Sunday condemned the serial blasts in Patna just before the `Hunkar Rally` of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi there.
"I condemn the act that claimed innocent lives in Patna," Munda said in a press release here.
Munda extended condolences to the bereaved families.
At least five persons were killed and several others injured in the explosions in Bihar capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'