Munda condemns serial blasts in Patna
Ranchi: Former Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Sunday condemned the serial blasts in Patna just before the `Hunkar Rally` of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi there.
"I condemn the act that claimed innocent lives in Patna," Munda said in a press release here.
Munda extended condolences to the bereaved families.
At least five persons were killed and several others injured in the explosions in Bihar capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH