Muslims offer chadar for success of Narendra Modi`s rally
Patna: A group of people from the minority community today offered `chadar` at a mazar here praying for the success of Narendra Modi`s `Hoonkar Rally` to be held on October 27.
The group led by BJP`s national Secretary of Minority cell Abdul Rahman visited the mazar near Patna High Court and offered the chadar.
Later, Bihar BJP minority cell President Sayyed Khalid Rahman who participated in the function said, "We offered prayer for the success of rally which would give a positive message to the Muslim community".
He said, "As part of "vote bank" politics, the rival parties have portrayed Narendra Modi as anti-muslim which is not true."
"Muslims need development through better opportunity in education and job instead of keeping them backward by spooking them in the name of BJP," Media in-charge Mohamad Abdul Hassan said.
Later, a team of BJP Minority cell under Kamal left for Bhojpur district to mobilise people for the rally at Gandhi Maidan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more