Narendra Modi enquires about Lalu Prasad`s health
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday enquired about the health of former Bihar chief minister Lalu Prasad Yadav, who was injured in a freak accident last night.
"Spoke to Lalu ji this morning asking him about his health after an accident yesterday. Hope he gets back to the best of the health soon," Modi tweeted.
RJD president Lalu Prasad had sustained injuries on his head and face when the windshield of his car broke and shards of glass hit him when he was going to Vaishali district late last night.
After receiving treatment in a private hospital, Yadav is expected to go for a party programme later in the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites