Narendra Modi likely to visit Bihar again
Patna: BJP prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi will visit Bihar for a third time around December end or mid-January next year to address a public meeting for which the date and venue were being worked out.
"We have planned to hold three-four public meetings between December this year and January next year one of which will be addressed by the Gujarat Chief Minister," state unit BJP president Mangal Pandey told reporters here.
The schedule for Modi`s third visit and the venue of the public meeting would be worked out in due course, Pandey said.
The BJP prime ministerial candidate had visited Bihar twice in the last week of October and first week of November.
Modi had addressed the BJP`s `Hunkar Rally` at Patna`s Gandhi Maidan on October 27 where serial blasts claimed seven lives, including that of one of the perpetrators.
He had returned on November 02 to express his condolence to the families of the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers