Narendra Modi likely to visit Bihar again
Patna: BJP prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi will visit Bihar for a third time around December end or mid-January next year to address a public meeting for which the date and venue were being worked out.
"We have planned to hold three-four public meetings between December this year and January next year one of which will be addressed by the Gujarat Chief Minister," state unit BJP president Mangal Pandey told reporters here.
The schedule for Modi`s third visit and the venue of the public meeting would be worked out in due course, Pandey said.
The BJP prime ministerial candidate had visited Bihar twice in the last week of October and first week of November.
Modi had addressed the BJP`s `Hunkar Rally` at Patna`s Gandhi Maidan on October 27 where serial blasts claimed seven lives, including that of one of the perpetrators.
He had returned on November 02 to express his condolence to the families of the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 56: Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — Players to watch out for
- India Post payments bank will be functional by March 2017: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Six Assam Rifles personnel killed by militants in Manipur's Chandel district ambush
- Shocking! Huge fire engulfs two coaches of Jaisalmer-Delhi Intercity Express
- Huma Qureshi-Vidyut Jammwal's Gold Glare Selfie! See pic