Narendra Modi, Nitish are like cousins: Lalu
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad on Saturday said
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and his Bihar counterpart
Nitish Kumar are like "cousins" on communal issues.
"Both Modi and Kumar are like cousin brothers in
relation to communal matters," Prasad told reporters here.
He made this sarcastic remark when his attention was
drawn to media reports suggesting that the international Time
magazine report, under compilation now, will be presenting
Modi and Prasad among top four influential personalities in
"Both Modi and Kumar are holding communal flags," Lalu
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Left, Congress threaten to skip Mamata's swearing-in, BJP to observe black day
- FSSAI to remove potassium bromate from food additives list
- French Open 2016: Stan Wawrinka escapes historic blow, Garbine Muguruza struggles
- Cancer-causing chemicals found in bread samples, says CSE; Health Ministry orders probe
- Help your child grow with Ziro, a dexterous robotics kit for kids!