Narendra Modi should take lessons from Rahul Gandhi: Misa Bharti
Zee Media Bureau/Manisha Singh
Patna: RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav`s daughter Misa Bharti said on Monday that BJP`s prime ministerial candidate for Lok Sabha polls Narendra Modi should learn from Rahul Gandhi regarding how to interact with people.
Talking to a news agency Misa said, “Modi needs to learn from Rahul Gandhi how to interact with people.” She also said that the BJP leader should not only give speeches and remain on stage.
“He is a good orator, gives good speeches, but being a good orator and a good PM are two different things,” Misa added.
Lalu`s first born is RJD`s candidate from Pataliputra seat for the upcoming General Elections. Her nomination from the seat lead to senior party leader Ram Kripal Yadav quitting all posts in the RJD.
The RJD is in alliance with the Congress and the NCP in Bihar. The RJD is fighting on 27 seats, Congress on 12 and the NCP on one.
Bihar has 40 Parliamentary constituency. The elections are to be held in April and May and the counting for votes is to be done on May 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS