Narendra Modi should take lessons from Rahul Gandhi: Misa Bharti
Zee Media Bureau/Manisha Singh
Patna: RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav`s daughter Misa Bharti said on Monday that BJP`s prime ministerial candidate for Lok Sabha polls Narendra Modi should learn from Rahul Gandhi regarding how to interact with people.
Talking to a news agency Misa said, “Modi needs to learn from Rahul Gandhi how to interact with people.” She also said that the BJP leader should not only give speeches and remain on stage.
“He is a good orator, gives good speeches, but being a good orator and a good PM are two different things,” Misa added.
Lalu`s first born is RJD`s candidate from Pataliputra seat for the upcoming General Elections. Her nomination from the seat lead to senior party leader Ram Kripal Yadav quitting all posts in the RJD.
The RJD is in alliance with the Congress and the NCP in Bihar. The RJD is fighting on 27 seats, Congress on 12 and the NCP on one.
Bihar has 40 Parliamentary constituency. The elections are to be held in April and May and the counting for votes is to be done on May 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam