Narendra Modi shown prominently in Bihar BJP`s Hunkar Rally hoardings
Patna: Amid efforts to convince top BJP leaders on declaring Narendra Modi as party`s prime ministerial candidate ahead of general elections, Bihar unit of the party has prominently shown the Gujarat Chief Minister in hoardings for its next month`s `Hunkar Rally` to be held here.
In one set of four-page hoardings, the Gujarat Chief Minister has walked away with all limelight as his sole photograph appears in the hoardings with a slogan titled `Nai Soch, Nai Ummeed` (New Thinking, New Hope).
In other three pages of the same set of hoardings, Modi`s large-size photograph is seen, including one displaying `V` sign, along with the same slogan.
In another set of four-page hoarding, the Gujarat Chief Minister has found a prominent place with a slogan titled `Vishwasghat Ko Dhikkar` (Shame to Betrayal) with passport-size photographs of party stalwarts like former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, L K Advani, Rajnath Singh, Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley.
The hoardings for `Hunkar Rally` were released by the state unit BJP president Mangal Pandey at a press conference in the party office in the presence of former deputy chief minister Sushil Kumar Modi and others.
Pandey said these hoardings will be put up throughout the state with an appeal to the people to turn up at the rally in large numbers to make it a success.
He said Modi will be the key speaker at the `Hunkar Rally` which will be addressed, among others, by BJP national president Rajnath Singh, Leader of the Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj and her Rajya Sabha counterpart Arun Jaitley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video