Narendra Modi shown prominently in Bihar BJP`s Hunkar Rally hoardings
Patna: Amid efforts to convince top BJP leaders on declaring Narendra Modi as party`s prime ministerial candidate ahead of general elections, Bihar unit of the party has prominently shown the Gujarat Chief Minister in hoardings for its next month`s `Hunkar Rally` to be held here.
In one set of four-page hoardings, the Gujarat Chief Minister has walked away with all limelight as his sole photograph appears in the hoardings with a slogan titled `Nai Soch, Nai Ummeed` (New Thinking, New Hope).
In other three pages of the same set of hoardings, Modi`s large-size photograph is seen, including one displaying `V` sign, along with the same slogan.
In another set of four-page hoarding, the Gujarat Chief Minister has found a prominent place with a slogan titled `Vishwasghat Ko Dhikkar` (Shame to Betrayal) with passport-size photographs of party stalwarts like former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, L K Advani, Rajnath Singh, Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley.
The hoardings for `Hunkar Rally` were released by the state unit BJP president Mangal Pandey at a press conference in the party office in the presence of former deputy chief minister Sushil Kumar Modi and others.
Pandey said these hoardings will be put up throughout the state with an appeal to the people to turn up at the rally in large numbers to make it a success.
He said Modi will be the key speaker at the `Hunkar Rally` which will be addressed, among others, by BJP national president Rajnath Singh, Leader of the Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj and her Rajya Sabha counterpart Arun Jaitley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- Mumbai Film City shoot-out: CCTV footage help police arrest assailants
- Mathura rally: PM Modi's ten power-packed dialogues
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- CBSE Class X Board Results 2015 to declared tomorrow
- What couldn't be done in last 10 years, NDA govt did in one year: Smriti Irani in Amethi
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27