Narendra Modi to address public meetings in Muzaffarpur, Purnia on March 3
Patna: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will address public meetings in Muzaffarpur on March three and in Purnia a week later, party`s Bihar unit president said on Thursday.
Modi`s Muzaffarpur rally will be held at the Police Line ground on March three in which lakhs of party leaders and workers are likely to attend, BJP state unit president Mangal Pandey said.
In view of inadequacy of the venue made available for the BJP prime ministerial candidate`s meeting in Muzaffarpur, Pandey said the BJP has asked the district administration to allot both residential and training ground at the police lines to accommodate an expected huge turn out.
The Gujarat Chief Minister will address another public meeting at the Ranbhoomi Ground in Purnia which has a capacity to accommodate 1.5 to two lakh people, he said adding that the district administration has been approached to allot the venue.
Modi`s rally in Purnia assumes significance in view of the district and adjoining areas having a large population of the minority community.
Modi was likely to attend two more rallies in Bihar next month the details of which were in the stage of finalisation, Pandey said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29