Narendra Modi to address rally in Muzaffarpur on March 3
Patna: BJP`s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi will address a rally in Muzaffarpur here on March 3 next, former Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said on Thursday.
"Second phase of Narendra Modi campaign in Bihar starts from March 3. NaMo will address massive rally on 3rd March at Muzaffarpur," Sushil Modi said on micro blogging site Twitter.
Sushil Modi later confirmed to PTI about receiving programme of BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate at Muzaffarpur.
The rally of Narendra Modi at Muzaffarpur, the prominent town of North Bihar, will be second in the politically crucial state after October 27, 2013 "Hunkar rally" at Patna.
Muzaffarpur Lok Sabha seat is at present represented by Jainarain Nishad of JD(U). Nishad has openly sided with Narendra Modi.
After October 27 rally which was rocked by serial bomb blasts triggered by Indian Mujahideen terrorists, Modi had returned to Bihar on November 3 last year to condole death of six citizens killed in the explosions.
Modi revisit to the state is bound to trigger hot political debate among parties in the state in days to come.
BJP and Narendra Modi is paying special attention on Bihar with 40 Lok Sabha seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened