Narendra Modi to address rally in Muzaffarpur on March 3
Patna: BJP`s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi will address a rally in Muzaffarpur here on March 3 next, former Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said on Thursday.
"Second phase of Narendra Modi campaign in Bihar starts from March 3. NaMo will address massive rally on 3rd March at Muzaffarpur," Sushil Modi said on micro blogging site Twitter.
Sushil Modi later confirmed to PTI about receiving programme of BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate at Muzaffarpur.
The rally of Narendra Modi at Muzaffarpur, the prominent town of North Bihar, will be second in the politically crucial state after October 27, 2013 "Hunkar rally" at Patna.
Muzaffarpur Lok Sabha seat is at present represented by Jainarain Nishad of JD(U). Nishad has openly sided with Narendra Modi.
After October 27 rally which was rocked by serial bomb blasts triggered by Indian Mujahideen terrorists, Modi had returned to Bihar on November 3 last year to condole death of six citizens killed in the explosions.
Modi revisit to the state is bound to trigger hot political debate among parties in the state in days to come.
BJP and Narendra Modi is paying special attention on Bihar with 40 Lok Sabha seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi