Narendra Modi to visit Bihar to pay condolence to Mishra
Patna: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and senior BJP leaders will arrive here tomorrow to pay condolence to veteran BJP leader Kailashpati Mishra, who died on Saturday after prolonged illness, party sources said here.
"Narendra Modi telephoned me to say that he will be coming to Patna tomorrow to pay condolence to Mishra," Bihar BJP President C P Thakur said.
Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi confirmed arrival of Narendra Modi, BJP veteran L K Advani, leader of opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj, party leader in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley and BJP General Secretary Ananth Kumar.
"These leaders would stay here for a brief period and return after paying condolence at Mishra`s residence," Sushil Modi said.
Modi was not invited for elections in Bihar in 2005 as well in 2010 following strong protest by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32