Narendra Modi to visit Bihar to pay condolence to Mishra
Patna: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and senior BJP leaders will arrive here tomorrow to pay condolence to veteran BJP leader Kailashpati Mishra, who died on Saturday after prolonged illness, party sources said here.
"Narendra Modi telephoned me to say that he will be coming to Patna tomorrow to pay condolence to Mishra," Bihar BJP President C P Thakur said.
Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi confirmed arrival of Narendra Modi, BJP veteran L K Advani, leader of opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj, party leader in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley and BJP General Secretary Ananth Kumar.
"These leaders would stay here for a brief period and return after paying condolence at Mishra`s residence," Sushil Modi said.
Modi was not invited for elections in Bihar in 2005 as well in 2010 following strong protest by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3