Narendra Modi`s rally in Gaya on March 14 cancelled
Patna: The rally of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in Gaya, scheduled on March 14, has been cancelled following his preoccupation with the first phase of Lok Sabha elections, a senior BJP leader said on Thursday.
"Modi`s Gaya rally on March 14 has been cancelled as he will be busy finalising the list of candidates for the parliamentary seats in Bihar for the first phase of the General Elections on April 10," former Bihar deputy chief minister Sushil Kumar Modi told a news agency.
Nomination of the candidates for the first phase of the parliamentary polls in Bihar will begin from March 13.
The BJP`s prime ministerial candidate, however, will visit Bihar to address a rally in Saharsa on March 24, Modi added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL