Naxal `commander` arrested in Mirzapur
Mirzapur: A self-styled Naxal "commander" carrying a reward of Rs 17,000 on his head was on Thursday arrested from Ahraura area.
Vinod Kharwar, who is "area commander" of Munna Vishwakarma gang, was arrested from Nauhatta village, Additional Superintendent of Police Lallan Rai said.
A rifle, grenades and other explosives were recovered from Vinod`s possession, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?