Naxal hideout busted, bombs found: CRPF
Gaya: Acting on a specific intelligence
input, security forces have busted a suspected naxal hideout
and found a cache of bombs and explosive material from a
jungle area in this Bihar district.
A patrol party of the CRPF raided a naxalite camp in
Lohwar yesterday after receiving specific intelligence about
the presence of Maoists in the area, a CRPF officer said
The personnel found nine can bombs of five kilograms
each, two bags containing 50 kgs of ammonium nitrate
explosive, electric wires, 28 electronic detonators and a
country-made pistol from the hideout, the officer said.
The seized material has been handed over to the
police and a search has been launched to nab the suspects, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials