Naxalites burn four vehicles
Sitamarhi: Armed Maoists raided the camp
office of a road construction firm and torched four vehicles
on national highway no.77 in Bihar`s Sitamarhi district,
police said on Monday.
Deputy Superintendent of Police Alok Kumar said, the
naxalites after the operation last night pasted a pamphlet
asking the private firm to stop construction of the road.
A combing operation has been launched in the area to nab
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!