Naxalites burn four vehicles
Sitamarhi: Armed Maoists raided the camp
office of a road construction firm and torched four vehicles
on national highway no.77 in Bihar`s Sitamarhi district,
police said on Monday.
Deputy Superintendent of Police Alok Kumar said, the
naxalites after the operation last night pasted a pamphlet
asking the private firm to stop construction of the road.
A combing operation has been launched in the area to nab
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Coal scam: Court awards 3 years jail term to Rathi Steel CEO
- 'India more than capable of achieving 100 Smart City goal'
- APJ Abdul Kalam's look alike pays tribute to 'Missile Man' on first death anniversary
- Bus strike enters third day in Karnataka; schools remain shut
- Myanmar rebels hold rare meet as Suu Kyi yearns for peace