Naxalites kills village deputy head, son
Hajipur: Armed Naxalites shot dead a deputy village head and his son and abducted three other persons at Sukki village in Bihar`s Vaishali district, a senior police officer said.
The heavily armed Naxalites, numbering about 40, shot dead the deputy head Umesh Singh (35) and his son Kunal (12) before partially damaging their house by detonating dynamite, the Inspector General of Police (Trihut range) Gupteshwar Pandey told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Christian group claims that the world will be 'annihilated' today!