Naxalites kills village deputy head, son
Hajipur: Armed Naxalites shot dead a deputy village head and his son and abducted three other persons at Sukki village in Bihar`s Vaishali district, a senior police officer said.
The heavily armed Naxalites, numbering about 40, shot dead the deputy head Umesh Singh (35) and his son Kunal (12) before partially damaging their house by detonating dynamite, the Inspector General of Police (Trihut range) Gupteshwar Pandey told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- If Bihar marches forward, then nation will also progress: PM Modi
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!