Naxals abduct eight labourers in Bihar
Jamui: Naxalites abducted eight persons engaged in a road bridge construction in a village in Bihar`s Jamui district, police said on Sunday.
Superintendent of police of Jamui Upendra Sharma said that a group of Naxalites swooped on Badaldiah village and abducted eight labourers engaged in road bridge construction work late last night.
The labourers were working in a road bridge construction work on Nawada-Jamui road from, the SP said.
District police team has rushed to the village to rescue the abducted persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?