Naxals abduct eight labourers in Bihar
Jamui: Naxalites abducted eight persons engaged in a road bridge construction in a village in Bihar`s Jamui district, police said on Sunday.
Superintendent of police of Jamui Upendra Sharma said that a group of Naxalites swooped on Badaldiah village and abducted eight labourers engaged in road bridge construction work late last night.
The labourers were working in a road bridge construction work on Nawada-Jamui road from, the SP said.
District police team has rushed to the village to rescue the abducted persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!