Naxals attack Abkola village in Gaya; kill three, injure two
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
Gaya: In yet another Naxal-related incident, three people were killed and two others injured when the home-grown rebels attacked a village in Bihar`s Gaya on Monday.
According to reports, Naxals surrounded the Abkola village in Gaya in the wee hours of Monday and attacked the victims who were attending a cultural event.
Abkola village head Sanjay Yadav and two of his close associates were killed in the attack.
The top officials of the local administration have reached the spot and the combing operations have begun in the area.
Preliminary reports suggest that it was a pre-planned Naxal attack.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list