Naxals target police camp in Jamui, one dead; combing operation on
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: In yet another daring attack, Naxals on Friday attacked a police camp in Jamui in Bihar killing one special task force personnel and injuring two others seriously.
According to reports, Naxals also targeted an under construction police camp.
Soon after the attack a combing operation was launched and manhunt is on for the home-grown rebels.
The attack comes a day after the Naxals changed their abduction policy in order to increase pressure on the government.
The fresh intelligence gathered about Naxals claim that the banned ultras have strategically changed their policy of holding hostages for too long and will instead kill them shortly after their abduction in order to increase pressure on the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report