Naxals target police camp in Jamui, one dead; combing operation on
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: In yet another daring attack, Naxals on Friday attacked a police camp in Jamui in Bihar killing one special task force personnel and injuring two others seriously.
According to reports, Naxals also targeted an under construction police camp.
Soon after the attack a combing operation was launched and manhunt is on for the home-grown rebels.
The attack comes a day after the Naxals changed their abduction policy in order to increase pressure on the government.
The fresh intelligence gathered about Naxals claim that the banned ultras have strategically changed their policy of holding hostages for too long and will instead kill them shortly after their abduction in order to increase pressure on the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof