Naxals trigger landmine blast in Bihar’s Aurangabad, seven killed
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Patna: At least seven persons were killed in a Naxal attack in Bihar’s Aurangabad district on Thursday.
As per reports, the Naxals triggered a landmine blast in Pathara village in which the husband of an Aurangabad district council member and six others were killed.
The victims were travelling in a bus.
As per police, the Maoists detonated a cane bomb. Among the dead were Zila Parishad member Usha Devi`s husband Sushil Pandey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling