Naxals trigger landmine blast in Bihar’s Aurangabad, seven killed
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Patna: At least seven persons were killed in a Naxal attack in Bihar’s Aurangabad district on Thursday.
As per reports, the Naxals triggered a landmine blast in Pathara village in which the husband of an Aurangabad district council member and six others were killed.
The victims were travelling in a bus.
As per police, the Maoists detonated a cane bomb. Among the dead were Zila Parishad member Usha Devi`s husband Sushil Pandey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured