NCP to unite all oppn parties against Nitish govt
Patna: NCP would unite all other opposition
parties, including RJD, LJP, Congress and Left, to launch a
decisive battle against Nitish Kumar government in Bihar,
party General Secretary Tariq Anwar said on Saturday.
Alleging that Nitish government was a total failure on
all fronts, Anwar said it had become necessary that all the
opposition parties should take up the fight.
"We have so far failed to unitedly highlight the failures
of the state government and also in the protests against the
Forbesganj police firing", the NCP MP said.
Stating that the division of secular votes had led to
Nitish Kumar`s coming power in Bihar for the second time, he
said while the JD(U)-BJP together polled 39 per cent of the
votes, the opposition parties, if their votes are combined
together, secured 61 per cent votes.
Criticising Nitish Kumar for alleged inordinate delay in
the opening of an Aligarh Muslim University centre in Bihar,
Anwar alleged that Kumar was "not not interested in opening
the centre under pressure from his ally, BJP".
He also alleged that Nitish Kumar government had also
failed to implement the National Health Mission and Rajiv
Gandhi Rural Electrification Programme.
"The state government`s performance has been far from
satisfactory compared to other states in India", he claimed.
Reacting to Kumar`s suggestion that PM should be brought
within the Lokpal ambit, Anwar said had Kumar been honest, he
would have brought the office of Chief Minister under the
purview of Lokayukta in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Militants kill five, target telecoms in Kashmir attacks
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah