NDA has conceded defeat before poll: Paswan
Patna: LJP President Ram Vilas Paswan on Tuesday
claimed that intra-party squabbles within ruling NDA and
Congress showed that NDA had "conceded defeat" much before the
"The infighting within the ruling alliance and Congress
has heightened making it clear that NDA has conceded defeat
much before the poll," Paswan told reporters here.
He said BJP president Nitin Gadkari cancelled his visit to
Bihar today due to the intense infighting in the party ever
since C P Thakur resigned from the post of the state party
Paswan said Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had also been
"isolated" during the campaign for the NDA nominees this time,
He claimed people had "lost faith" in the Nitish Kumar
government and was looking at the RJD-LJP alliance with "great
hopes to rid them of the rule of corruption and jungle raj"
unleashed during the past five years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie