NDA has conceded defeat before poll: Paswan
Patna: LJP President Ram Vilas Paswan on Tuesday
claimed that intra-party squabbles within ruling NDA and
Congress showed that NDA had "conceded defeat" much before the
"The infighting within the ruling alliance and Congress
has heightened making it clear that NDA has conceded defeat
much before the poll," Paswan told reporters here.
He said BJP president Nitin Gadkari cancelled his visit to
Bihar today due to the intense infighting in the party ever
since C P Thakur resigned from the post of the state party
Paswan said Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had also been
"isolated" during the campaign for the NDA nominees this time,
He claimed people had "lost faith" in the Nitish Kumar
government and was looking at the RJD-LJP alliance with "great
hopes to rid them of the rule of corruption and jungle raj"
unleashed during the past five years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!