NDA leaders attend Iftar party by Ram Vilas Paswan
Patna: Several NDA leaders on Sunday attended the Iftar party organised by Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Ram Vilas Paswan at the state headquarters of the Lok Janshakti Party here.
Paswan greeted and welcomed everybody on the occasion and prayed for development and prosperity of the nation as well as Bihar.
Rashtriya Lok Samta Party (RLSP) President and Minister of State for Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Drinking Water and Sanitation Upendra Kushwaha made elaborate arrangements for `namaz` and food for those who were on fast.
Chairman of the Bihar Legislative Council Awadhesh Narayan Singh, Leader of the Opposition in the Council Sushil Kumar Modi, and Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly Nand Kishore Yadav, BJP national spokesperson Syed Shahnawaz Hussain also attended the Iftar.
Several MPs including Paswan`s son Chirag Paswan, brother Mahachandra Paswan, Ram Kripal Yadav and others were present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter