NDA responsible of fate of Lokpal Bill: Paswan
Patna: LJP Supremo Ram Vilas Paswan on Sunday held
NDA responsible for non-passege of Lokpal Bill in Parliament.
"NDA is responsible for non-passege of Lokpal Bill in
Parliament..In fact its intention for Lokpal is doubtful,"
Paswan told reporters here.
NDA had accorded full support to Anna Hazare, but now
raised the question on the federal structure of the country,
He suggested that the appointment of Lokayukta and his
dismissal should not be left at the mercy of chief ministers.
What is necessary is that there should be model legislation
at the national level for the purpose.
He accused Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar of
maintaining double standards on the issue of Lokpal and
Lokayukta and alleged that Kumar had tried to divide the
society in the name of caste and religion.
Paswan also castigated Kumar for opposing 4.5 per cent
reservation for minority community withn the quota for OBC.
He alleged that there had been eleven times increase in
cases of corruption after implementation of Right to Service
Act in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi