Nepali Buddhist monk killed in road mishap
Gaya: A Nepali Buddhist monk was killed
and five others injured when their three wheeler rammed into a
tree near the Mahabodhi temple in Bihar`s Gaya district on Sunday.
The mishap took place when the driver of the vehicle
lost control over it, deputy superintendent of police Sunil
The deceased monk was identified as G Chopel of Nepal.
Four other monks and the driver sustained injuries in
the incident, he said, adding they were rushed to a nearby
hospital for treatment.
The monks were on way to Mahabodhi temple to offer
prayers, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'