Nepali Buddhist monk killed in road mishap
Gaya: A Nepali Buddhist monk was killed
and five others injured when their three wheeler rammed into a
tree near the Mahabodhi temple in Bihar`s Gaya district on Sunday.
The mishap took place when the driver of the vehicle
lost control over it, deputy superintendent of police Sunil
The deceased monk was identified as G Chopel of Nepal.
Four other monks and the driver sustained injuries in
the incident, he said, adding they were rushed to a nearby
hospital for treatment.
The monks were on way to Mahabodhi temple to offer
prayers, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested