Nepali Buddhist monk killed in road mishap
Gaya: A Nepali Buddhist monk was killed
and five others injured when their three wheeler rammed into a
tree near the Mahabodhi temple in Bihar`s Gaya district on Sunday.
The mishap took place when the driver of the vehicle
lost control over it, deputy superintendent of police Sunil
The deceased monk was identified as G Chopel of Nepal.
Four other monks and the driver sustained injuries in
the incident, he said, adding they were rushed to a nearby
hospital for treatment.
The monks were on way to Mahabodhi temple to offer
prayers, Kumar said.
- PM Modi visits Varanasi, launches 'e-boats' at Assi Ghat: In Pics
- Minor who shot himself while taking 'selfie' dies
- Depressed oldies can be at dementia risk
- Russian GP: Sergio Perez's ninth finish gives Force India 2 points
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: Fake Punjabi music company used to lure MoD officials?