Nepali Buddhist monk killed in road mishap
Gaya: A Nepali Buddhist monk was killed
and five others injured when their three wheeler rammed into a
tree near the Mahabodhi temple in Bihar`s Gaya district on Sunday.
The mishap took place when the driver of the vehicle
lost control over it, deputy superintendent of police Sunil
The deceased monk was identified as G Chopel of Nepal.
Four other monks and the driver sustained injuries in
the incident, he said, adding they were rushed to a nearby
hospital for treatment.
The monks were on way to Mahabodhi temple to offer
prayers, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'