Newborn girl child found dead in Bihar
Khagaria: A newborn girl child was found dead Sunday in the Sadar hospital premises in Bihar`s Khagaria district, a hospital official said.
The child was found dead in a heap of garbage in the Sadar hospital, the Deputy Superintendent Krishna Mohan said.
It appears that some outsiders threw the body in the hospital premises from outside its premises, he said.
An investigation was going on in the matter, Mohan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Srinagar encounter: Two suspected cop killers gunned down as search-op against militants continues
- Van Gaal sacked by United, Mourinho poised to step in
- Iraq justice ministry announces execution of 22 convicts
- UK grants asylum to Maldives' ex-president Mohamed Nasheed
- North Korean envoy rejects Trump overture to meet leader