NIA gets custody of two IM operatives for Patna blasts
Patna: A special court in the Bihar capital Wednesday granted 12 days` police remand of two Indian Mujahideen (IM) operatives to the National Investigation Agency (NIA).
The operatives - Haider Ali alias "Black Beauty" and Muzibillah Ansari - are both suspects in the Oct 27, 2013, Patna serial blasts.
The NIA team probing the blasts presented Ali, 26, and Ansari, 24, before its special court that remanded them in police custody.
The two are among the 13 arrested so far for the serial blasts at Narendra Modi`s Lok Sabha election rally here.
At least seven people were killed and scores of others injured when bombs exploded at a make-shift railway platform and at the Gandhi Maidan rally of Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?