NIA gets custody of two IM operatives for Patna blasts
Patna: A special court in the Bihar capital Wednesday granted 12 days` police remand of two Indian Mujahideen (IM) operatives to the National Investigation Agency (NIA).
The operatives - Haider Ali alias "Black Beauty" and Muzibillah Ansari - are both suspects in the Oct 27, 2013, Patna serial blasts.
The NIA team probing the blasts presented Ali, 26, and Ansari, 24, before its special court that remanded them in police custody.
The two are among the 13 arrested so far for the serial blasts at Narendra Modi`s Lok Sabha election rally here.
At least seven people were killed and scores of others injured when bombs exploded at a make-shift railway platform and at the Gandhi Maidan rally of Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi