NIA officials interrogate youth for terrorist connection
Patna: A team of National Investigation Agency (NIA) officials today visited three places in Madhubani district and interrogated one person in connection with terrorist attacks in the country.
Sources said the NIA team visited Mohanpur village under Babu Barhi police station in Madhubani district and picked up one youth Amit Kumar Mandal for interrogation. He is a student of a Bangalore-based college and was at his native place for the summer holidays.
"Mandal had given photocopy of his identity card to somebody to procure a mobile phone SIM card. The phone number was used to in a terror incident," said a police source.
The NIA team questioned the youth, took a photocopy of his college identity card and released him later. The team members visited two other locations under Phulparas and town police stations in Madhubani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad