NIA officials interrogate youth for terrorist connection
Patna: A team of National Investigation Agency (NIA) officials today visited three places in Madhubani district and interrogated one person in connection with terrorist attacks in the country.
Sources said the NIA team visited Mohanpur village under Babu Barhi police station in Madhubani district and picked up one youth Amit Kumar Mandal for interrogation. He is a student of a Bangalore-based college and was at his native place for the summer holidays.
"Mandal had given photocopy of his identity card to somebody to procure a mobile phone SIM card. The phone number was used to in a terror incident," said a police source.
The NIA team questioned the youth, took a photocopy of his college identity card and released him later. The team members visited two other locations under Phulparas and town police stations in Madhubani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling