Nine French tourists rescued from fire
Nawada: Nine French tourists, who were detained by police and lodged in a circuit house, were safely rescued when a fire broke out in the building within Nagar police station limit in Nawada district on Sunday, police said.
The tourists were safely brought out of the circuit house by policemen when the fire broke out in its kitchen. The blaze was later doused by its staff with fire extinguishers.
The tourists were detained by police for violation of visa rules as soon as they arrived at Qadirganj, near here on Saturday night.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on