Nine French tourists rescued from fire
Nawada: Nine French tourists, who were detained by police and lodged in a circuit house, were safely rescued when a fire broke out in the building within Nagar police station limit in Nawada district on Sunday, police said.
The tourists were safely brought out of the circuit house by policemen when the fire broke out in its kitchen. The blaze was later doused by its staff with fire extinguishers.
The tourists were detained by police for violation of visa rules as soon as they arrived at Qadirganj, near here on Saturday night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre