Nine French tourists rescued from fire
Nawada: Nine French tourists, who were detained by police and lodged in a circuit house, were safely rescued when a fire broke out in the building within Nagar police station limit in Nawada district on Sunday, police said.
The tourists were safely brought out of the circuit house by policemen when the fire broke out in its kitchen. The blaze was later doused by its staff with fire extinguishers.
The tourists were detained by police for violation of visa rules as soon as they arrived at Qadirganj, near here on Saturday night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi