Nine French tourists rescued from fire
Nawada: Nine French tourists, who were detained by police and lodged in a circuit house, were safely rescued when a fire broke out in the building within Nagar police station limit in Nawada district on Sunday, police said.
The tourists were safely brought out of the circuit house by policemen when the fire broke out in its kitchen. The blaze was later doused by its staff with fire extinguishers.
The tourists were detained by police for violation of visa rules as soon as they arrived at Qadirganj, near here on Saturday night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH