Nine injured in group clash in Bihar
Motihari: At least nine persons, including three policemen, were injured in a group clash today in Bihar`s East Champaran district.
The clash which occurred at Bengali colony here, caused damage to three shops and two motorcycles, police said.
Three policemen were among those injured in stone throwing by the mob, the sources said.
Violence erupted after a quarrel between two persons over some personal issue last evening. Large number of people joined them this morning and the fight escalated, the sources said.
Senior police officials reached the spot and brought the situation under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic