Nine injured in group clash in Bihar
Motihari: At least nine persons, including three policemen, were injured in a group clash today in Bihar`s East Champaran district.
The clash which occurred at Bengali colony here, caused damage to three shops and two motorcycles, police said.
Three policemen were among those injured in stone throwing by the mob, the sources said.
Violence erupted after a quarrel between two persons over some personal issue last evening. Large number of people joined them this morning and the fight escalated, the sources said.
Senior police officials reached the spot and brought the situation under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra