Nine injured in group clash in Bihar
Motihari: At least nine persons, including three policemen, were injured in a group clash today in Bihar`s East Champaran district.
The clash which occurred at Bengali colony here, caused damage to three shops and two motorcycles, police said.
Three policemen were among those injured in stone throwing by the mob, the sources said.
Violence erupted after a quarrel between two persons over some personal issue last evening. Large number of people joined them this morning and the fight escalated, the sources said.
Senior police officials reached the spot and brought the situation under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan