Nine injured in group clash in Bihar
Motihari: At least nine persons, including three policemen, were injured in a group clash today in Bihar`s East Champaran district.
The clash which occurred at Bengali colony here, caused damage to three shops and two motorcycles, police said.
Three policemen were among those injured in stone throwing by the mob, the sources said.
Violence erupted after a quarrel between two persons over some personal issue last evening. Large number of people joined them this morning and the fight escalated, the sources said.
Senior police officials reached the spot and brought the situation under control.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India