Nitish asks officials to reconstitute basic schools
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Friday asked the officials of the state Human Resource
Development department to reconstitute basic schools and
ensure their better functioning.
Dedicating `Mahila Shanti Sena` to the service of the
state, he told the function it is most necessary to ensure
participation of women for the development of the society.
Kumar said since taking over the reins of Bihar, he had
been making sustained efforts to change the image of the state
and build a prosperous society.
``Our efforts are receiving recognition and what we
adopt today, the country seeks to adopt tomorrow,`` he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth