Nitish asks officials to reconstitute basic schools
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Friday asked the officials of the state Human Resource
Development department to reconstitute basic schools and
ensure their better functioning.
Dedicating `Mahila Shanti Sena` to the service of the
state, he told the function it is most necessary to ensure
participation of women for the development of the society.
Kumar said since taking over the reins of Bihar, he had
been making sustained efforts to change the image of the state
and build a prosperous society.
``Our efforts are receiving recognition and what we
adopt today, the country seeks to adopt tomorrow,`` he
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know