Nitish asks officials to reconstitute basic schools
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Friday asked the officials of the state Human Resource
Development department to reconstitute basic schools and
ensure their better functioning.
Dedicating `Mahila Shanti Sena` to the service of the
state, he told the function it is most necessary to ensure
participation of women for the development of the society.
Kumar said since taking over the reins of Bihar, he had
been making sustained efforts to change the image of the state
and build a prosperous society.
``Our efforts are receiving recognition and what we
adopt today, the country seeks to adopt tomorrow,`` he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Security at Olympics "robust", says IOC chief
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS