Nitish asks officials to reconstitute basic schools
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Friday asked the officials of the state Human Resource
Development department to reconstitute basic schools and
ensure their better functioning.
Dedicating `Mahila Shanti Sena` to the service of the
state, he told the function it is most necessary to ensure
participation of women for the development of the society.
Kumar said since taking over the reins of Bihar, he had
been making sustained efforts to change the image of the state
and build a prosperous society.
``Our efforts are receiving recognition and what we
adopt today, the country seeks to adopt tomorrow,`` he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Rashtrapati Bhavan battles mosquitoes
- Rio Olympics inspired mural sets new Guinness World Record
- Terror motive suspected in Australia stabbing attack
- Indians wildly celebrating two 'losing' medals? This British journalist terms it EMBARRASSING!
- Driverless cars on the horizon, but India far from ready