Nitish asks officials to reconstitute basic schools
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Friday asked the officials of the state Human Resource
Development department to reconstitute basic schools and
ensure their better functioning.
Dedicating `Mahila Shanti Sena` to the service of the
state, he told the function it is most necessary to ensure
participation of women for the development of the society.
Kumar said since taking over the reins of Bihar, he had
been making sustained efforts to change the image of the state
and build a prosperous society.
``Our efforts are receiving recognition and what we
adopt today, the country seeks to adopt tomorrow,`` he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi