Nitish asks party workers to prepare for future uncertainties
Biharsharif: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today asked Janata Dal (United) workers to be prepared to face "any kind of situation" in the future.
"Though everything is now normal within NDA but we should be prepares to face any if and buts in future," he said.
Nitish made this appeal to party workers while addressing the JD-U trader cell at the convention hall at Rajgir.
Relations between NDA partner JD-U and BJP deteriorated recently after leaders in JD-U conclave made strong remarks on Narendera Modi, considered as prime ministerial candidate of the party.
After bickering between leaders of the two parties, relations improved between the old partners by reaching seat-sharing agreement for elections to three seats of Bihar legislative council.
Though ruling JD-U was in a position to win all the three seats on its own strength it decided to contest in two seats and gave one seat to its partner.
Seeking to put a full stop on the controversy, Kumar has said we are working with close co-ordination for the welfare of the people and would continue to do so in future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt