Nitish asks party workers to prepare for future uncertainties
Biharsharif: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today asked Janata Dal (United) workers to be prepared to face "any kind of situation" in the future.
"Though everything is now normal within NDA but we should be prepares to face any if and buts in future," he said.
Nitish made this appeal to party workers while addressing the JD-U trader cell at the convention hall at Rajgir.
Relations between NDA partner JD-U and BJP deteriorated recently after leaders in JD-U conclave made strong remarks on Narendera Modi, considered as prime ministerial candidate of the party.
After bickering between leaders of the two parties, relations improved between the old partners by reaching seat-sharing agreement for elections to three seats of Bihar legislative council.
Though ruling JD-U was in a position to win all the three seats on its own strength it decided to contest in two seats and gave one seat to its partner.
Seeking to put a full stop on the controversy, Kumar has said we are working with close co-ordination for the welfare of the people and would continue to do so in future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- 'Can you spare USD10 to help elect a billionaire?' - Trump emails
- 'Narasimha Rao's pro Hindu mindset led to Babri mosque demolition'
- Brexit: Germany, France, Italy vow `new impulse` for European Union
- Euro 2016: Holders Spain knocked out by Italy in last 16
- 19 dead in bomb attacks on ex-Qaeda bastion in Yemen