Nitish condoles Sudarshan`s death
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Saturday mourned the passing away of the former RSS Sarsanghchalak K.S. Sudarshan.
"May his soul rest in peace," he said in a condolence message.
The BJP national spokesperson Ravishankar Prasad also mourned Sudarshan`s death and said that the former RSS chief had worked hard to expand the Sangh`s base and spread its ideology.
Sudarshan (81) died at Raipur due a heart attack.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata