Nitish evades questions on Ranvir Sena
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday evaded directly replying questions on Ranvir Sena chief Brahmeshwar Singh alias Mukhiyaji`s murder case, including one on the charge by CPI that he had taken the help of the private militia to wrest power from RJD seven years ago.
Kumar refused to comment when asked by reporters about the CPI charge against him brought by its national general secretary A B Bardhan that Kumar had taken the help of the Ranvir Sena and other such `elements` to wrest power from the RJD in Bihar.
"It will be better if Bardhan concentrates on campaigning to add members to CPI," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!