Nitish evades questions on Ranvir Sena
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday evaded directly replying questions on Ranvir Sena chief Brahmeshwar Singh alias Mukhiyaji`s murder case, including one on the charge by CPI that he had taken the help of the private militia to wrest power from RJD seven years ago.
Kumar refused to comment when asked by reporters about the CPI charge against him brought by its national general secretary A B Bardhan that Kumar had taken the help of the Ranvir Sena and other such `elements` to wrest power from the RJD in Bihar.
"It will be better if Bardhan concentrates on campaigning to add members to CPI," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016