Nitish evades questions on Ranvir Sena
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday evaded directly replying questions on Ranvir Sena chief Brahmeshwar Singh alias Mukhiyaji`s murder case, including one on the charge by CPI that he had taken the help of the private militia to wrest power from RJD seven years ago.
Kumar refused to comment when asked by reporters about the CPI charge against him brought by its national general secretary A B Bardhan that Kumar had taken the help of the Ranvir Sena and other such `elements` to wrest power from the RJD in Bihar.
"It will be better if Bardhan concentrates on campaigning to add members to CPI," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan