Nitish evades questions on Ranvir Sena
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday evaded directly replying questions on Ranvir Sena chief Brahmeshwar Singh alias Mukhiyaji`s murder case, including one on the charge by CPI that he had taken the help of the private militia to wrest power from RJD seven years ago.
Kumar refused to comment when asked by reporters about the CPI charge against him brought by its national general secretary A B Bardhan that Kumar had taken the help of the Ranvir Sena and other such `elements` to wrest power from the RJD in Bihar.
"It will be better if Bardhan concentrates on campaigning to add members to CPI," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog