Nitish expresses happiness over Yuvraj`s return
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Monday expressed happiness over the return of cricketer Yuvraj
Singh, who underwent chemotherapy session for a rare germ cell
cancer in the United States.
"Yuvraj Singh has established victory after fighting
cancer and people should take a lesson from him ... I pray to
God that he performs much better in cricket," he told newsmen
on the sidelines of his Janata Darbar programme here.
He also expressed confidence that Yuvraj would perform
much better in international cricket in the near future after
his treatment in Britain and America.
Kumar wished Yuvraj good health. "His fighting a
disease like cancer has spread a good message."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers