Nitish expresses happiness over Yuvraj`s return
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Monday expressed happiness over the return of cricketer Yuvraj
Singh, who underwent chemotherapy session for a rare germ cell
cancer in the United States.
"Yuvraj Singh has established victory after fighting
cancer and people should take a lesson from him ... I pray to
God that he performs much better in cricket," he told newsmen
on the sidelines of his Janata Darbar programme here.
He also expressed confidence that Yuvraj would perform
much better in international cricket in the near future after
his treatment in Britain and America.
Kumar wished Yuvraj good health. "His fighting a
disease like cancer has spread a good message."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown