Nitish expresses happiness over Yuvraj`s return
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Monday expressed happiness over the return of cricketer Yuvraj
Singh, who underwent chemotherapy session for a rare germ cell
cancer in the United States.
"Yuvraj Singh has established victory after fighting
cancer and people should take a lesson from him ... I pray to
God that he performs much better in cricket," he told newsmen
on the sidelines of his Janata Darbar programme here.
He also expressed confidence that Yuvraj would perform
much better in international cricket in the near future after
his treatment in Britain and America.
Kumar wished Yuvraj good health. "His fighting a
disease like cancer has spread a good message."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital