Nitish govt transfers 160 DSP rank police officers
Patna: The Nitish Kumar government on Tuesday enacted mass scale transfer of Deputy Superintendent of Police-level officer changing position of 160 DSPs across the state.
Among those transferred included DSP Town Patna Manoj Kumar Tiwari, who has been made Additional Superintendent of Police Lakhisarai, according to a government notification.
Sub Divisional Police Officer (SDPO), Masaurhi in rural Patna district, Sheela Irani, has been transferred to Nawada.
Rashid Jama, ASP Muzaffarpur, has been brought to Patna. His place in Muzaffarpur will be taken by Ashok Kumar Sinha currently serving in Patna.
Balram Kumar Chaudhary, DSP in Chief Minister, security has been made ASP town in the state capital, the notification said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls