Nitish govt transfers 160 DSP rank police officers
Patna: The Nitish Kumar government on Tuesday enacted mass scale transfer of Deputy Superintendent of Police-level officer changing position of 160 DSPs across the state.
Among those transferred included DSP Town Patna Manoj Kumar Tiwari, who has been made Additional Superintendent of Police Lakhisarai, according to a government notification.
Sub Divisional Police Officer (SDPO), Masaurhi in rural Patna district, Sheela Irani, has been transferred to Nawada.
Rashid Jama, ASP Muzaffarpur, has been brought to Patna. His place in Muzaffarpur will be taken by Ashok Kumar Sinha currently serving in Patna.
Balram Kumar Chaudhary, DSP in Chief Minister, security has been made ASP town in the state capital, the notification said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29