Nitish govt transfers 160 DSP rank police officers
Patna: The Nitish Kumar government on Tuesday enacted mass scale transfer of Deputy Superintendent of Police-level officer changing position of 160 DSPs across the state.
Among those transferred included DSP Town Patna Manoj Kumar Tiwari, who has been made Additional Superintendent of Police Lakhisarai, according to a government notification.
Sub Divisional Police Officer (SDPO), Masaurhi in rural Patna district, Sheela Irani, has been transferred to Nawada.
Rashid Jama, ASP Muzaffarpur, has been brought to Patna. His place in Muzaffarpur will be taken by Ashok Kumar Sinha currently serving in Patna.
Balram Kumar Chaudhary, DSP in Chief Minister, security has been made ASP town in the state capital, the notification said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur