Nitish govt transfers 160 DSP rank police officers
Patna: The Nitish Kumar government on Tuesday enacted mass scale transfer of Deputy Superintendent of Police-level officer changing position of 160 DSPs across the state.
Among those transferred included DSP Town Patna Manoj Kumar Tiwari, who has been made Additional Superintendent of Police Lakhisarai, according to a government notification.
Sub Divisional Police Officer (SDPO), Masaurhi in rural Patna district, Sheela Irani, has been transferred to Nawada.
Rashid Jama, ASP Muzaffarpur, has been brought to Patna. His place in Muzaffarpur will be taken by Ashok Kumar Sinha currently serving in Patna.
Balram Kumar Chaudhary, DSP in Chief Minister, security has been made ASP town in the state capital, the notification said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?