Nitish govt transfers 160 DSP rank police officers
Patna: The Nitish Kumar government on Tuesday enacted mass scale transfer of Deputy Superintendent of Police-level officer changing position of 160 DSPs across the state.
Among those transferred included DSP Town Patna Manoj Kumar Tiwari, who has been made Additional Superintendent of Police Lakhisarai, according to a government notification.
Sub Divisional Police Officer (SDPO), Masaurhi in rural Patna district, Sheela Irani, has been transferred to Nawada.
Rashid Jama, ASP Muzaffarpur, has been brought to Patna. His place in Muzaffarpur will be taken by Ashok Kumar Sinha currently serving in Patna.
Balram Kumar Chaudhary, DSP in Chief Minister, security has been made ASP town in the state capital, the notification said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory