Nitish greets people for Chhath festival
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar greeted the people on Chhath festival that began on Saturday with `Nahay-Khaye` in Bihar and elsewhere.
The chief minister went by motorboat to inspect arrangements at various ghats on the bank of the Ganga for people offering prayers, called `Araghya` to the Sun standing in the water during sunset and sunrise.
He asked the municipal authorities to remove garbage from the ghats and ensure cleanliness ahead of the `Araghya` on November 19-20 next.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living