Nitish greets people on Diwali
Patna: Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday greeted the people of Bihar and the country on the eve of the Diwali festival tomorrow, an official release said.
The festival of light is a symbol of victory of goodness over evil and it should be celebrated to usher in peace, prosperity and amity in the society, he said in a greeting from Pakistan.
Kumar, who is undertaking a week-long visit to the neighbouring country, urged the people to take pledge this Diwali to educate their children so as to make the younger generation good human beings.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Pakistan regrets US lack of appreciation for its anti-terror role
- Uttarakhand forest fires show signs of abating
- Smoking inside home makes kids ill
- Turkey says prevented 85 security incidents since January
- Nagaland Board of School Education (HSLC) Class 10 Results 2016 to be declared today; check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in