Nitish greets people on Diwali
Patna: Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday greeted the people of Bihar and the country on the eve of the Diwali festival tomorrow, an official release said.
The festival of light is a symbol of victory of goodness over evil and it should be celebrated to usher in peace, prosperity and amity in the society, he said in a greeting from Pakistan.
Kumar, who is undertaking a week-long visit to the neighbouring country, urged the people to take pledge this Diwali to educate their children so as to make the younger generation good human beings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31