Nitish greets Vajpayee on birth day
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday greeted former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee on his 89th birth day.
The country will continue to benefit from the rich political experience of the former prime minister for a long time, Kumar said in his greeting to Vajpayee.
Vajpayee has set a high moral standard during his long active political career that all of us must follow, the Chief Minister said.
- Not CM candidate, Rahul Gandhi to lead party across the country: Congress
- Delhi government seeks taxi unions' views over ban on diesel cab
- Real estate developers to land in trouble for taking consumers 'for a ride'
- Pakistan's ISI using mobile apps to lure Indian jawans, retired officials: Report
- IS may be making chemical weapons, warns watchdog