Nitish holds cabinet meet, to dissolve Vidhan Sabha Wednesday
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar held a meeting of the cabinet on Tuesday, the last of his present
tenure, and decided to recommend to Governor Devanand Konwar
the dissolution of the 14th Assembly with effect form
The term of the house, with a strength of 243 MLAs,
The cabinet met under the chairmanship of Kumar for the
last time in present tenure, state cabinet coordination
department Principal Secretary Afzal Amanullah told reporters
"The cabinet has decided to recommend to the Governor
to dissolve the 14th Vidhan Sabha with effect from tomorrow,"
he said, adding the dissolution would take place after a
formal notification from the Raj Bhavan.
The cabinet also thanked all state government employees
for their co-operation and support during the past five years,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- India finds promising natural gas hydrates in Bay of Bengal
- Borussia Dortmund deny reports of Manchester City's EUR 70 million bid for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- More than 37,000 flee South Sudan for Uganda: UN
- World to end in a global apocalypse this Friday on July 29?